I have found a new love. No, it's not another man, it's Infographics. I have never heard, used, seen or anything dealing with infographics. After hearing the Ted Talk and seeing how it benefits students and is another way for giving out information that may otherwise seem overwhelming. I can't wait to use this in my classroom and then when I become a librarian with my library. I'm so excited and it was fun creating one! I can't wait to use this at the beginning of the school year, with their schedule, classroom rules, and information such as that. I created one on E-books and Printed Books.

I absolutely love your blog! It very eclectic and nicely laid out. I enjoyed viewing your Infographic. What an interesting topic enlight of the ongoing debate about which is better (print or ebooks). It is interesting to see the actual statistics on the topic.
ReplyDelete~Valerie Daigre
Your infographic is amazing! I wish I could collaborate with other professionals and watch something like this be created so that I can up my infographic making game. I've always wanted to be good at web design, etc, but I'm afraid that even in real life design is not my forte.
ReplyDeleteYour infographic is amazing! I wish I could collaborate with other professionals and watch something like this be created so that I can up my infographic making game. I've always wanted to be good at web design, etc, but I'm afraid that even in real life design is not my forte.
ReplyDeleteWow! Your Infographic is amazing! I love all the visual elements you chose. I just got a job as an elementary librarian and am planning to use Infographics with my small groups.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your infographic!! You did an awesome job. Students could create infographics and would really enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteNice work here!
ReplyDeleteWOW! You were able to create an infographic filled with valuable information.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE this infographic! It caught my eye and attention immediately. Kids would love to learn from this!
ReplyDelete